Halloween is over and the kids had a blast! Hyrum really got into trick or treating this year and ran around with his friends throughout the neighborhood collecting candy. Paige was a little slower and needed stroller rides from house to house but nonetheless had a great time. Olivia was just trying to get that pig head off of her face all night. Overall, it was a wonderful night and one we'll remember for awhile!
Dear Best Friend
3 weeks ago




5 comments:
Andrea,
I was so exicted to see an update on your blog. The kids look so cute! I didn't know your mom & dad came to visit, how fun! Kendrick was real exicted to see that hyrum was also power ranger for halloween. He asked if you wouldn't mind flying Hyrum out for his birthday party in 2 weeks he didn't see why it was such a big deal. Ha Ha!
Awww look at those adorable little kiddos- miss you guys!! lots of love :)
I love the kids costumes they look so cute. It sounds like you had a fun Halloween especially with Andreas parents there. We love you guys tonz!
What a bunch of cuties! I didn't even know you had a blog! Your baby is adorable and Hyrum and Paige are still cute as ever! I'll put your link on my blog now so I can check up every so often.
halloween in warm weather texas. how would that be? darling photos. love the coneheads. jen
Post a Comment