Monday, January 14, 2008

Big Girl

I don't know how their lives pass so quickly! Olivia started pulling herself up to stand this week. She also cut her third tooth and started climbing the stairs. We're all so crazy about her, we can't imagine life without our sweet Olivia! We just can't believe how quickly she is growing up!








This last photo is from Paige and mom's princess tea party while the boys went to the monster truck rally. Paige's kindred spirit Makenzie was an honored guest. Paige was mom's stylist for the night. Do you like Paige's eyeshadow color?

1 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Well it looks like you had an amazing second Christmas and Santa is pretty thoughtful for making two trips. I can't believe how big Livvy is getting I love her and Paigeys matching dresses they look so pretty!! I also love the princess picture tell Paigey she did a great job!! We love you guys.