Here we go. I was tagged about two weeks ago and because I'm a slacker, I'm just now getting to it. You're lucky it's Sunday, I got a shower and some makeup today. Heres the rules: Pics of where you are right now and what you're doing. No touch ups. 10 photos and tag 5 friends.
1- SELF PORTRAIT (what a HOTTIE!!!)
You're lucky! I just finished my laundry yesterday.
4- FRIDGE: Nothing too surprising here.
5- KITCHEN SINK
6- CLOSET: aka the storage room
7- The TOILET: with the necessary reading materials.
8- FAVORITE SHOES: I don't know why, I just love them.
9- FAVORITE ROOM: my bedroom because I love to sleep, I love the paint color, and I have my reading corner and blogging corner in it too. But really, I truly love to sleep.
10- DREAM VACATION: Well earlier this year we went on a cruise which I thought I would never be able to do so that pretty much was a dream come true. So I guess in the future, I'd like to tour through Europe with my hubby and revisit Germany and some of the other cool places out there.
There you have it. My photo journalog. I now tag Katie, Aleese, Angie, Ariane, and Kristi. Excited to see your fridges.




4 comments:
So fun! I love it. Thanks for being a good sport.
Andrea-You don't want to see any part of my house! and i think the rest of the family can agree to that. If my beds were all made, my laundry done, my house basically in perfect order then i might think about it. You are really the bomb Andrea! And you look so cute with your curly hair. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! keep up your awsome blogging.
Lovin' the self portrait hun :)
Miss ya!!!!
I loved reading this post, and getting a little peek into everyday life at your house. Your home is just beautiful. Your paint color looks so much like my front room! Love those cute kids!! I promise I'll do this tag, sooner or later!
Post a Comment