Hyrum had his friend birthday party at home this past week. The long awaited, testosterone filled evening was a huge success complete with sword fights, bombing raids, hitting pinatas with a bat, eating junk food, watching a movie (well the movie was on for a couple of minutes in the background), and all while in the comfort of their PJ's. Hyrum has loved his wonderful friends here and we love them too. Enjoy the snap shots.
Hyrum, Kyle, Teagen and Braden on the Ironman team but look how the silver surfer lurks in the background waiting to pounce.
Pinata excitement.
The best part of the night.
Hyrum wanted ice cream, no cake, so here he is blowing the candle on his ice cream. Happy Birthday!
Okay, I had to add this picture. I love it how the silver surfer, aka Troy, is attacking Teagen in the back. Classic!
Troy pretending to be the silver surfer - hence the inverted mask.




5 comments:
I love little boys those pictures are hilarious!! That makes me excited for our future boy parties. I love it!!
Birthday parties are a blast for kids. But, unlike Aleese, i in no way, look foward to the planning of my childrens parties! Kambree is suppose to be having a partie here in one week and honestly i have not even thought about it. What a horrible mother i am! looks like Hyrum had a ball at his partie. That's because your a great mommie Andrea!
Wow.......that is SO Hyrum.
How fun. It looks like Hyrum had a blast! I love the pictures. We love and miss you all. Happy Birthday Austin!
I'm sure this is looking similar to Oliver's upcoming birthday. Thanks for the preview!
Post a Comment