Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hyrum is 7

Hyrum had his 7th birthday in July. We celebrated as a family by having his favorite dinner, spaghettios and fruit smoothie with doughnuts for his birthday treat. No complaints from mom!!

Hyrum's party with his friends was at a bowling alley this year. They all had a great time and so did Austin and I.

Eating their hotdogs and fries while they bowled.

Bowling fun.



Hyrum's tech decks (sp?) that he loves!



His beautiful C3PO cake that mom made. Isn't it a masterpiece? Just call me Martha. Martha Stewart.

Hyrum we love you and all your fun and energy. Happy Birthday to our sweet boy!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute, Andrea! I didn't know you had a girl!!! She's beautiful. (and so are you!) I love your pregnant picture. You look so good!

Swasey Times said...

Happy Birthday Hyrum. And happy birthday Paige too. I miss you guys. It's sad to see them growing up but we don't live nearby.