Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catching up...or not

Oh where to begin. It must be bad when a friend tells me in her Christmas card to update my blog already. Yes, I am a slacker. Any hopes of redemption? Don't hold your breath. While I have a minute, let me fly through the past 6 months.....

Paige turned five. She is about the cutest thing ever. We had a Tinkerbell party with her friends. She started kindergarten this fall, I miss her a lot during the day. She still has her elf voice, which we love and hope will never go away, and her perpetual smile and infectious laugh (which likes to emerge and interrupt all sorts of events like prayers, FHE, arguments, etc...)







She loves her friends and they were so kind to her.


She got a bike from mom and dad which she fearlessly rides around the block.


One of her outfits. She likes to pose. She calls herself a fashion girl and says when she grows up she wants to do hair and be a fashion girl. Was she born to the correct mother? I gotta take this girl shopping with me when she's older. Watch out Milan and NY fashion week, Paige Waige is coming soon!!

Love you big girl!!!

0 comments: