Paige had her first field trip and I wsa lucky enough to chaperone. We saw 'If You Give a Moose a Muffin' at a local children's theater and then a picnic afterwards at a park. I loved being there with her and watching her with all her classmates. She is so fun, I can barely believe she is my daughter. Until I think about the massive amounts of Dramamine that I have to pump into her system the morning of the long bus ride so she can make it out of the neighborhood without our typical family barfing. Yes that is my daughter.
Getting off the bus. SO excited. She made it, both legs without being sick!!!
Livvy riding her scooter fierce!!!

Paige decided, in her typical fearless fashion, that she wanted to start riding a bike. She got us to take off her training wheels and then hit the road. She did great except every time she crashed, she would laugh hysterically. We don't know if she laughed because of the crash or if she crashed because she was laughing so hard. It's hard to tell with Paige.






1 comments:
I can not believe how old the kids look. I feel that I miss out on so much. Well, of course Paigie just takes off riding her bike, did we expect anything less--poor Hyrum.
Post a Comment