I love those pictures and I cannot get over how blue Livvys eyes are! I just love your kids so much!! Also the fifteenth is coming soon I can't WAIT!! I just wish Austin could come too, but we are going to have a blast I can't wait for you to see Barrick! Well love you guys tonz!
Hi Andrea & fam! Thanks for giving us the link to your blog. It's fun to get a little glimpse into your everyday lives. We miss you! Love, Kristi, Jason, & girls
6 comments:
That first picture is just seriously too cute!!
Can't wait to see you- luv ya bunches!!
I love those pictures and I cannot get over how blue Livvys eyes are! I just love your kids so much!! Also the fifteenth is coming soon I can't WAIT!! I just wish Austin could come too, but we are going to have a blast I can't wait for you to see Barrick! Well love you guys tonz!
It's not fair Andrea my kids don't have that much hair at two! Is your house always that clean? I don't know how you do it all.
Your kids are so adoreable. I found your blog through the Stuarts. Kiely is still doing ballet(you taught her at Cloppers Mill).
Hi Andrea & fam!
Thanks for giving us the link to your blog. It's fun to get a little glimpse into your everyday lives. We miss you!
Love,
Kristi, Jason, & girls
Hey Guys, just want you to know that we love you. We miss you and your kids and wish we could be with you.
Post a Comment