One of our kids' favorite things was the pig races. This little piglet swam across a pool.
Hyrum even tried his hand at a lasso...
Enjoying an old time cowboy shootout.
Okay, this was a little scary. There was a BMX stunt show with skateboarders, in-line skaters, and bikers doing stunts in halfpipes and on platforms. They asked for volunteers for a certain trick and Hyrum raised his hand as well as our friend Wynette (who was sitting behind us). They both got called up to help. They stood on the platform and raised their hands in the air and this is when mom wondered what she let her little boy get into...
The biker flew over their heads. Hyrum LOVED it and claimed he wasn't scared at all.
He even got a t-shirt out of it. Mom was just glad he was back on the ground in one piece!
A cowboy show.
An eagle that got really close to us.
Olivia the angel baby groovin' on her Cheerios.
Hyrum practicing his lasso during the calf roping.
Olivia's done for the day. Sad Livvy. It was 9 pm.
The girls and their daddy.
Hyrum took this picture. He was obsessed with this truck.
Another one of Hyrum's photos. This carriage was FLYING around the arena. We all thought they would smash into the ground. It was awesome!
Miranda Lambert. She has a great voice. It was the first concert we've been to in a long time - us and our three kids! Party animals!
Hyrum jammin' to the music at 11 pm!! He is a machine!




5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a pretty eventful day and I love the pictures of all of the kids you definitely captured everything that went on I love them! I want to go to the Rodeo. Well we love you guys and I can't wait for Andrea to come out here!!! (neither can Barrick)
looks like you guys had a fun time! I LOVE a good rodeo. It's always so fun for the kids. I was in your ward yesterday and heard you bear your testimony (can I talk about that on your blog?) You are so sweet!
I love all these pics! The San Antonio rodeo is great! I loved how you took the kids to the concert... fun times.
Andrea,
So my computer has been down and i just barely saw that tag thing. i'm on ryans computer now so our computer will be back up on sat so I promise i will do that. The kids are cute as usual looks like everything is going great. I can't wait to see you next week. Let's pig out and watch lots of movies!
Wow! I want to go to a rodeo! Looks like you guys had a super fun day! I like the little piggy best. I would have loved to see him swim :)
Post a Comment