Thursday, April 3, 2008

Minature Golf

Tonight for family night, I know it's Thursday, we went minature golfing with the kids. We had a fantastic time and discovered that Hyrum really is quite a good little golfer. Paige is a very good golfer in that she looks beautiful and makes it fun. She also picks out really pretty colored golf balls to play with. Olivia, although benched at the moment, is hoping to show her golfing prowess in about 18 months. By then she should have the know how to compete with her siblings. Austin and I, well, we don't want to brag but we make this game look GOOD.

Hyrum at the first hole. Good form! Note Olivia's watching closely.
Paige doing what she does best: looking pretty and making us laugh.
Olivia watching, learning, and maybe critiquing.

This picture is out of order. This was our treat!
Ah! 18 holes can get awfully tiring!

Paige golfing with her own flair and a little help from dad. Her ball is the purple one - of course.



You have to love our Paigey!

7 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I love all of the pictures those totally describe all of their personalties I love it!! I am sure Hyrum didn't want Austin helping Paigey make it in the hole. She looks so cute I love the way she was holding the golf club. We love you guys!

Kristi said...

Love this little family! Looks like a fun family night. And the pictures of Olivia "observing" are hillarious. She seriously looks so concerned with the entire process. Cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I was telling Austin I was jealous because Hyrum looked like he was sweating when he was eating his Ice Cream. Oh the wonders of eating Ice Cream on a hot summer day! Looks like you guys had a fun family night.

Becca said...

You guys are so cute. Family night on Thursday? What a great idea.Whenever you can fit it in, huh?

Amber said...

fun times!! Wish we were there with you guys. I'm serious- get ready. We're coming next spring!!

Anonymous said...

Pictures of vacation???

Anonymous said...

How was the vacation guys? we are waiting to hear!