Chapter 1:
Austin's hidden talents are revealed...
This is an excerpt from our Stake Musical that we had in April. Austin is one of Joseph's brothers in Joseph and the Amazing Tech...... Yes, he is hot. That is why I married him.
Chapter 1:
Austin's hidden talents are revealed...
This is an excerpt from our Stake Musical that we had in April. Austin is one of Joseph's brothers in Joseph and the Amazing Tech...... Yes, he is hot. That is why I married him.
Posted by An amazingly handsome couple with their even more beautiful children, if possible, and their daily adventures. at 6:45 PM
2 comments:
How cute! I didn't know such talent was in the family. I miss you guys. Seeing things like this makes me realize how little I know what is going on in your lives. Hyrum has grown up so much! I wish you lived closer so i could see you and be more involved with you. How about you just (I was going to say drop out of school, I know how much Austin loves it when I say that!) just kiddin though, but move back to Utah. Please? Hyrum could bring that dining room table and move in with me and feel right at home! that is until you found a place of your own. Anyway here I go again, going on and on and on. I love you all thanks for the fun posts!!
They say everything is bigger in Texas--including Stake musicals! What a fun production. And is that your cute little Paigey yelling, "I love you, Daddy!" ? How sweet.
Post a Comment