Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful day as a family and with great friends. The kids had a ball and we just loved being able to be together!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures it looks like you all had a great Easter sunday. By the way Hyrum looks so much like Austin in the pictures!

Aleese and Scott said...

I love all of the Easter pictures! Looks like you had a fun day. I bet you are getting so excited to go on your cruise! We love you guys!

Kristi said...

Happy Easter to your cute family. :)

Ariane and Wyatt said...

The kids look adorable! I loved the girls dresses and Hyrum's handsome shirt and tie. What a beautiful family. I'm glad you had a great Easter! We love you lots!

Kimberli said...

I sure enjoyed your slide show! What a cute family!

Camille said...

Hello Nelson family!!!! This is your old pal Camille (Gleason) Thompson. I think the last time I saw you was in the visitors center in DC when I was there as a missionary. Look at your beautiful family! ohmygoodness! I'd love to hear what you are up to now and where you're living. I saw Ariane's blog and I tell you what, your whole family makes some beautiful babies!!! :)