Austin and I took a cruise in the Carribean for one week. It was a truly amazing experience and we loved every minute of it. We packed the Dramamine and patches and headed on our way. We visited Mexico and Honduras and were able to do some fun things: zip lining, relaxing on the beach, snorkeling, cave exploring and diving, eating, and enjoying some beautiful scenery. I also enjoyed seeing Austin get out and do some thrill seeking. He is quite a daredevil and we've never had the opportunity to explore his daring side. I guess that's what all that school will do to you! A week alone with my husband was a wonderful thing and I have to say I'm even more crazy about him now than I was when we first got married. None of this would have been possible if it wasn't for Austin's mom who came down and stayed with the kids. She was sick the entire time and although we know it must have been tiring, the kids just adore her. And we really do believe that Olivia thought you were her new mommy. Thanks mom! We love you!
Dear Best Friend
3 weeks ago




2 comments:
Amazing!!! It looks like you guys had a great time together. As much as you love your kids it's so wonderful to have that time again with just your husband. You guys were brave doing that cliff diving! I think i would be afarid there would be some sort of creature in that water. I also loved seeing you both all dressed up on the ship, you look great! Glad you guys had a great time.
So so so stinkin' jealous!!!! How much fun did you guys have? love it :)
Post a Comment