So I am commenting on everything in just this one so it will be long. First Ausin and Hyrum have some serious talent I loved their performances! I love how Hyrum got off a couple of times to the beat I was laughing so hard! Austin you are AMAZING! You have some serious singing/dancing skills! Also WOW am I jealous I want to go on a cruise! You totally deserved it and you guys look HOT! I can see the marathon training you two look amazing. Really I am just glad you got to have a break from your crazy lives to just be together. We love you guys and can't wait to see you this summer!
3 comments:
So I am commenting on everything in just this one so it will be long. First Ausin and Hyrum have some serious talent I loved their performances! I love how Hyrum got off a couple of times to the beat I was laughing so hard! Austin you are AMAZING! You have some serious singing/dancing skills! Also WOW am I jealous I want to go on a cruise! You totally deserved it and you guys look HOT! I can see the marathon training you two look amazing. Really I am just glad you got to have a break from your crazy lives to just be together. We love you guys and can't wait to see you this summer!
What fun pictures! It looks like you guys had a great trip! How fun to get away just the two of you!
What? You're running a marathon (your friend's post above?)!?! Awesome, Andrea. I know that's something you've always wanted to do, so good for you!
So I'm totally jealous about your cruise. HOW FUN!! And what a great group of friends--I recognize the Packards and Capeners.
Thanks for the update, I'm glad you are doing so well.
Post a Comment