We braved the heat, okay it wasn't BLAZING, but hot enough, to go see the air show here at the base. I have to say it was AWESOME and by far the coolest one I have ever seen. That being exactly two.
Paige and Olivia in the shade.
Paige did not like the noise.
Olivia didn't want me to plug her ears, but I did anyway.
Hyrum loved it, can't you just see him revelling in the testosterone?
One of our favorite parts, a P-51, F-15, F-16, and F-22 flying together.
The coolest was the F-22. I could not believe the things that it could do. It was crazy!
The Blue Angels flew there as well. They were fantastic. Afterwards, the pilots cam up to the crowd and signed autographs.
In church today all he did was draw pictures of the planes we saw and wrote down their names. I am so glad to have a little boy. He is so fun to get excited with. It was a fun day!




3 comments:
My kids loved the air show also. It was a little hot but when the blue angels hit the air it was amazing
I love all of the Halloween costumes! I agree with you I LOVE the mullet! Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween! Also the air show looked amazing! I bet Hyrum just ate it all up! We love you guys and I can't wait for the 19th YEAH!!
How fun, i love air shows!
I can't imagine wearing shorts, T-shirts and eating ice cream to cool off!
It's freezing here today!
I loved the picture of paige plugging her ears and not wanting to touch the slime on the pumpkin! Could she possibly be any more girl!
Glad you guys had a good Halloween, all of the kids looked so adorable!
Miss you guys.
And Andrea, I know you have better things to do, but i am still patiently (can't spell!) awaiting an email from you!
Oh, last thing, are you seeing Aleese and Scott on the 19th? Is there something i don't know about? (hee, hee) anyway, i'm ending, sorry! Write me!!
Post a Comment