Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So we'll start with the grand finale because that's how my pictures uploaded themselves. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with user error. I just think if I take the time to fix it, it will never get posted. So here they are, in no particular order, our Halloween festivities.

The girls and their candy collection.

All the kids before trick-or-treating.

Austin and his SWEET mullet. He's never looked hotter. Yes, that is a band camp shirt.

Our beautiful, happy, completely non-dysfunctional family at our ward's trunk or treat.

Livvy the ladybug.

Paige the white witch (because Makenzie was the black one so they had to somehow find a way to be match-match. Paige was originally going to be a fairy until she saw Makenzie.)

Hyrum the clonetrooper.

Carving pumpkins. Paige didn't like the slime.

Is it a Halloween costume? No, just Austin on his way to work. Thought you might like to see him. Which do like better? The mullet or the BDU's? Me too! I'm SO for the mullet!

Carving pumpkins. Not a job for the faint of heart.

Olivia eating an ice cream cone. It has been pretty warm here and so after we hit the pumpkin patch we went to get an ice cream cone to escape the heat.

Our kids at the pumpkin patch.


Olivia liked throwing the gourds and sitting on all the pumpkins.

Sweet Hyrum.
Paige posing, AGAIN......

We had a great Halloween. Hope you did too!


2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Great costumes. The mullet is classic. Darling children--I love the picture of Olivia enjoying her ice cream. Can you say, Gorgeous eyes! Love your blog, Andrea!

Amber said...

Oh man- I'm crying. I miss you guys so much its silly!!!