Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow would be nice.

So a little commentary. I think it was 85 degrees here today which is not too hot but quite warm. It just is not my idea of Nov. 5th weather. I heard Christmas music on the radio today and just had to turn it off. I have to at least be wearing pants to listen to it. I know it just snowed up in Utah and can I just say that I am really missing the snow today. It's hard to adjust to the holidays when you think you should be wearing sweaters from Halloween on. This is really the most pleasant time of the year here but I do miss the white stuff and my sweaters right now.

4 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

That is my fear of moving to Texas!! I HATE the heat! Oh well you do what you got to do. You will be loving it come January and you are out having BBQs while everyone else is hating the snow.

Kristi said...

I'm sorry... and here I am feeling annoyed that we didn't get enough snow.

Just tell yourself it's still autumn, right?

JBClawson said...

I hear you! I would love to have snow, but I'm sure that I'll have to adjust to having warm weather for the next 4 years.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I agree, I wouldn't like the no snow thing for the holidays. But come January, we will all be wishing we could get a piece of Texas!
I still would trade you!
And Andrea, I'm still waiting for a email from you! I can't handle not knowing every piece of information possible!
Are you trying to teach me a lesson with my talking skills?(Hee, hee)
I don't even know what the heck i'm talking about, never mind, just email, or better yet call me!
Thats if you got an extra couple hours.
Yet again, i am going on and on, i'm ending NOW!
We sure love you guys.